Swim with wild dolphins in Kailua-Kona, the Big Island of Hawaii. Dolphin encounters, whale watching, snorkel tours, Hawaiian eco-tours, healing retreats, and more!
Dolphin Journeys is the Original Company to take people to meet and encounter the dolphins as their primary activity. Started in 1996, Capt. Nancy & her crew have been leading people to the joy and amazing experiences of open water encounters with dolphins, manta rays and whale watching. We strive to offer the most safe, educational and deeply rich experience. We understand your precious vacation dollars deserve to be spent for the very best.
Here are some of the things we provide that are not usually found with other operators:
* Safety Swimmer in the water for every 6 people.
If you are feeling uneasy, new to snorkeling or unsure about the ocean, our ‘Pod leader’ is in the water with you to help you. We will assist your child, assure them, and help them to see the dolphins. Our swim support are certified CPR, First Aid and part of Coast Guard Drug Testing program.
* Neoprene vests to keep sun off your back, keep your body warm and offer a bit of floatation.
* Wet Suites for the kids to keep them warm and comfortable.
* High quality masks & fins in variety of styles to fit each person’s unique face and foot shape.
* Educational component on our trips is rich in information. Dolphin Journeys is a Specialty Company with 20 years with the Hawaiian Dolphins. Our Staff are College Graduates and have been educated in Marine Mammal & Manta Ray data and the personal connection between our marine species & humans. Our staff are all enrolled in the Coast Guard Drug Program and are skilled in water safety, CPR & First Aid.